Friday, April 4, 2014

Subject: Stephanie

My Dearest Jon,

I am sending you this email out of courtesy and for the simple fact that you should know, if I was a parent, I would want to know.  Stephanie does not want you to know this.

I am with Stephanie right now and we are going to be away for a few days.  She overdosed on heroine last night and they called me, since she has me listed as her ICE in her phone.  She's doing fine, a little scared but a few days away will do her some good. I don't believe that it was intentional, I think she was experimenting and it got away from her.  

It looked like we got in and out of the hospital under the radar, but I'm not sure.  I thought you should know before the news get a hold of it.

Please don't try to contact us, we will have our phones off, per her request.  I think that she needs some time, maybe she's not coping as well as we all thought that she was.  I will keep you updated as needed.

Beth

3 comments:

  1. I get why she called Beth. There is a connection there between them.
    Its going to go over like a lead balloon but at least she DID contact someone....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth should've called Jon! Even if Stephanie didn't want to talk to him he deserved that much he is her father after all. Doesn't she realize that this will make a bigger wedge between the two of them? I think the email was a mistake. I don't think Steph is thinking clearly either as her mom will probably freak out if she can't get a hold of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least Beth let Jon know what happened before the paparazzi did.

    ReplyDelete