Sunday, December 8, 2013

Chapter 25 - Naked, In Her Garden

  


"I'm not getting any younger and neither are you, plus I think you're ready to give it another shot.  Babe, I'm serious when I tell you that you're ready.  The look on your face when you're with Romy tells me you want to be a mom."


"Well, I kind of am. Plus, I think a baby would devastate Romy.  He's the baby Jon."  She's a little irritated, "How can you say I'm ready when personally I am up in the air about it."

"I know. It's just, he's not our baby.  We need to have a baby."  He can see the irritation, he holds up his hands  "Just promise me that you'll think about it and if you're dead set against it still, then I will have a vasectomy.  I don't want you putting that shit into your body."

"I don't want you having surgery."
 
"It looks like we are at an impasse, Miss Adams.  If you don't want to have a baby, I'd rather have the surgery than having you take a pill everyday."

He turns around and lifts the cover off of the piano keys and starts to play their song.  She smiles at him and leans her head on his shoulder.  The words coming out of his mouth were directed to here and she knows it.  He loves her and wants nothing more than for her to have a baby, and he wants her to do it before he gets too old and changes his mind.  He wants her to do it before it's too late - period.

When he's finished with TYFLM, he looks at her, "Are you ready to shower?"

"Yeah, I think I'm tired.  I hope the sheets were changed." She says as she heads toward the bathroom.  "If they weren't, they still have us on them from when before we went to Greece."
 
He smiles at her, "That was a great night."
 
"It was."  She takes off all of her clothing and gets in the shower.  Jon was screwing around with something.
 
He says to Beth, over the water of the shower, "Do you know what made that night so great?"
 
"The awesome sex?" she says back to him.
 
"Other than that?"  She can tell that he has something that he wants to say about that night, but that night was still a little raw for her.  She crossed a line that she shouldn't have and the events of that night led the way to Dalton finding her in Greece with Jon, and ultimately resulted in her sexual assault.
 
"What?" she's scrubbing her hair.  "What was better than the sex?"
 
"It felt like we never missed a beat."  He steps into the shower and hooks her neck with his hand, pulling her to him, he kisses her and says, "That almost year apart disappeared when I kissed you.  My heartbreak went away and I was with you heart, body and soul." 
 
She steps back into the water and admits, "It was my happy place.  Many times over that year, I would go back to moments that we made love, had sex, fucked - whatever you want to call it."
 
He steps into the stream of the hot water with her and asks, "Do you know what I mean, how everything around us disappeared and it was just us."
 
"I do."
 
"Regret?" he asks her.
 
She puts her head in the stream and with the water running over her mouth she says, "Not really.  Life is too short for regret."
 
He can hear that she has some regret and he understands it, a little bit.  "Are you happy?"  He flicks water in her face, "Are you happy being back with me and the kids?"
 
"Absolutely." she looks at him and smiles.  "It's to the point where I can't imagine life without you guys."
 
"We feel the same way." he kisses her again and this time, she grabs hold.  Her fingers go up the back of his hair and she feels him tense with excitement.  That gives her chills, even being in a hot shower.  His kisses get longer and stronger and her desire for him gets hotter and hotter and hotter.  She doesn't care that she hasn't finished washing, she was on a mission. 
 
She has her arms around his neck, looking at him she says, "You better make love to me, right now."  His hands go on her hips, and with a slight hoist, her legs are around his waist.  With no thought and no exchange of words, as he's kissing her neck and face he takes her into the bedroom and lays her on the bed.  Both of them are dripping wet and neither one of them cared. 
 
They didn't make time for foreplay, at this point it seemed a waste of time.  They wanted to be one and Jon made it happen.  Her legs are still around his waist and with little effort he gets himself into position and the two become one.  She loves the feeling, the sensation and the look on his face when he enters the garden.  She picks on him and tells him that he looks like he's going to have a convulsion when they start making love.  For her, his looks and his sounds were the greatest. 
 
They make love for hours and for the first time in over a week, they were able to let loose and just be in love.  They weren't Jon Bon Jovi and Beth Adams, they were just two people that loved one another and expressed it over and over for the remainder of their evening. 
 
Knowing how lucky she truly is to have a love like she has from Jon, with him resting on top of her she whispers, "Thank you for such a wonderful night."  and she kisses the back of his head.  His head is on her shoulder, he's facing away from her and when he hears those words, he looks at her.  He looks into her eyes and he can see the sparkle that goes missing from time to time. 
 
With a smile on his face, he says "There is no reason to thank me.  I want all of our nights to be wonderful."
 
"Tonight was exceptional."
 
"Oh yeah, why's that?"
 
"It's been a while since I have been in the audience and watched you perform.  And not only that, you did it in white.  Baby, you looked amazing.  Plus, you sang Levon.  You have no idea what the combination did for me."
 
He's watching her talk and he thinks that her excitement is cute, he hasn't seen her act like groupie before.  He's thrilled that he made her night special.  "What is it about the white?"  He rolls off of her onto his back, and she follows suit and rolls onto her side.
 
"The tan that you have with that white shirt, you could make a gay women straight with how hot you were.  And then when you add sweat and an amazing song, I wanted to take you right there on the stage."  He rests his hand on her hip and she follows that up with, "And knowing how good you are in bed even made it worse."
 
"Well, I'm glad we decided to stay in the city.  Who knows how you would have felt if we drove all the way back to New Jersey." he chuckles.
 
"I love you, Jon."
 
He pats her hip and says, "I love you too, babe."

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I love the way you ended this chapter with them professing their love for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH BABE ALL I WANT IS YOU TO SHOW ME
    WHAT L O V E IS YOU AND ME FOR EVER IN OUR HEARTS AND
    SOULS AND MAKE THE WORLD HAPPIER PLACE TO LIVE IN TODAY..


    ReplyDelete