Friday, March 28, 2014

Chapter 95 - When I Couldn't Fly, You Gave Me Wings

Breaking News





News Channel 4 has just learned that McKenna Rose Bongiovi passed away today at her home in Red Bank, NJ.  Just one day after her mothers 40th birthday.  She was just 4 months old.  McKenna, the daughter of rocker Jon Bon Jovi and his longtime girlfriend Beth Adams, is preceded in death by her twin sisters Rowan and Spencer Bongiovi. 

Sources close to the family say that they are devastated by their loss.  The Monmouth County Coroner believes that it is a case of SIDS, however an autopsy will be done to confirm.  The local authorities do not believe that her death is suspicious.


Arrangements are being made by the family and will be kept very private.  Memorial contributions can be made to the Until We Meet Again Foundation, the foundation that BonJovi/Adams started in memory of their twin daughters, Rowan and Spencer.

We here at at Channel 4 ask you to please leave the family alone.  They have been through more than their fair share of heartache.  Everyone here at the station offers our condolences, Jon and Beth, may God help you through this.

10 comments:

  1. What did you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can Jon would be proud and smile. Maja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew this was coming from reading Water I just didn't know when. what a terrible way to loose a child esp. after losing the twins. God help them get thru this but I am afraid the worse is yet to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you remember that her name was McKenna too? Of all that post comments you are the only one that seems to remember that. Awesome! I have had to go back and re-read most of it. With as long as the WATER was, I forgot names, dates and timeline. It's hard keeping track of it all.

      Delete
    2. Actually I had gone back to check Water when the twins died as I thought I had missed there being 2 babies in that story so after doing so that;s how I came to the conclusion that they would have & loose another child. I tried not to give it away in my comments.
      BTW I love your story. Thanks for posting several chapters a week. I think I'd go crazy if you didn't! LOL

      Delete
  4. I can't believe this....... OMG why can't they ....I just don't know what to say. This totally got me off guard. I don't know how this can do any good for them. SIDS? *sigh* This is just so not fair. I can't even complete a whole sentence.

    Good chapter but..... I hate you!!!!!

    Okay, lets see how this plays out.
    Another chapter please.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri - McKenna was in the beginning of the WATER. She was an OOPS baby shortly after they met. So you see, she had to die. In the beginning, I only mentioned her death. The WATER and REGRET are about to come full circle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! My heart literally dropped to my feet as I read the first couple lines of the chapter. I don't know how Beth or Jon are going to cope with losing McKenna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Depressing why so much unhappiness

    ReplyDelete